Saturday, December 16, 2017

Not Quite 12 Days of Blogging: The Batman (and Superman) Advent Calendar!

Originally, I wasn't going to do a "12ish Days of Blogging" this year as my intent was to blog almost daily. Yeah, that didn't happen. Then I saw author Paul Cornel resumed his annual 12 Days of Blogging. Well, Christmas is less than twelve days away so I really can't do a twelve days of blogging nor do I necessarily want to blog every day. Instead, I'll endeavor to blog every day until Christmas but I am not guaranteeing it. Ergo, the Not-Quite-12 Days of Blogging.


Last year, the column Comics Should be Good on Comic Book Resources did a daily advent calendar counting down Superman Christmas stories. This year, the advent calendar centers on Batman.


My intent was to include a link per each day but then I decided to link to the advent calendar as a whole. Guess what? If you scroll down, the Superman Advent Calendar from last year is available too!


So not only can countdown Batman Christmas stories, you can do Superman stories too! Just save the later days when the Batman Advent Calendar catches up.


Here is the CSBG Advent Calendar.


Hmm, I should read some Christmas comics....


Happy Reading!


Next time.

No comments: