Sunday, June 1, 2008

Normally I don't mind spoilers...

Last night after posting my very first post on my blog, I went to Newsarama. Spoilers don't normally bother me so the Final Crisis spoiler warning didn't deter me. Read the spoiler and a wave of regret washed over me. The character that dies in the first issue happens to be one of my favorites. After the shock wore off what really surprised me was how unfazed I was. Bart Allen's death upset me more and I wasn't reading his Flash title. Why? I think its because DC barely used the character in an overt manner during the last year. The character would appear a couple times in one title then disappear off the radar. I guess the character appeared elsewhere but I didn't know until after the fact. Now I'd comment more but I don't want to inadvertantly spoil whom the character that died is. At least not until I read and review Final Crisis #1, then I'll discuss my thoughts in greater length.

No comments: