Monday, January 1, 2018

Oops Meant Comics Kingdom not DailyInk!



Hope everyone's New Year, ie 2018, started well. Yesterday was my obligatory old year, new year entry. Listed a bunch of goals.


Among them was to subscribe to King Features Syndicate's DailyInk.


Well, I was wrong. They've changed of the service to Comics Kingdom. Kind of fitting considering the syndicate's name starts with King...


Pretty sure this isn't the first time I made such a mistake. See I've been meaning to subscribe to Comics Kingdom ever since Kings Feature made their comics available online, particularly their vintage strips, via DailyInk. That was a very long time ago.


So I refer to the old name out of habit.


However, this isn't just correction entry or an obligatory first post on New Year's Day for 2018.


After at least five years, I finally subscribed to Comics Kingdom.


So now comic strips which my local newspaper doesn't carry, ie Amazing Spider-Man, The Phantom, etc. will finally be available to me beyond the seven day window any casual visitor can see. Plus, I can read their old vintage strips.


Bonus: When I add all the strips I desire to read, they will be emailed to me.


So in addition to GoComics appearing in my inbox, so will Comics Kingdom.


More comic strips await my future; and I've crossed off subscribing to Comics Kingdom off my to-do list. Again, something I have been considering doing for YEARS.


Well, Happy New Year. Happy Reading.


Next time.

No comments: