Monday, January 8, 2018

Marvel Digital Unlimited Upgrade Saga: The Unboxing!



My original intent regarding my Not Quite 12 Days of Blogging was to end it on a note regarding upgrading my Marvel Digital Unlimited subscription due to a Christmas gift. Twas not meant to be. A subject and rant for another time. Day after Epiphany/Three Kings I received the box that contained all the goodies that comes with the upgrade.


Instead this blog entry will consist of two firsts for this blog. One, my very first unboxing. However, I can't really take videos with my trusty smartphone and still unbox yet. Which leads... Two, inserting images into my blog entries for the very first time. So maybe it's not a traditional unboxing as I merely snapped pictures but it's probably the closest I'll come to performing an actual unboxing. Much like inserting videos, inserting images is like taking my step into a much larger blogiverse. Also used a photo editor to crop the images too for the first time as well. So whenever I next write comic book reviews expect to see cover images!

Here goes:
 

The outside of the box. Marvel did a heckuva job with this! Looks fantastic!



Yeah, the image is blurry but it was the best photo I could take. Marvel Digital Unlimited variant covers for Spider-Men II #1, Guardians of the Galaxy Telltales Series #1, and Edge of Venomverse #1. Didn't own any of these comics before so that's a plus.



Here's the snazzy letter of which I have yet to read complete with a Thanos patch and Spider-Man and Captain America pins. The Tony Stark resembling Robert Downey Jr is pretty cool! All will probably remain within the box.






Inner flap of the box which uses the art from Marvel Legacy #1. Looks fancy.




So there you have it.

Next time.

No comments: