Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Halloween: A Compilation of Halloween Blog Entries Past

We're nearing the mid-point of the month of October. No what that means? Halloween is almost around the corner. Last couple years, I pretty much devoted the month of October and a little of November to Halloween. Plus, I'd promise to dedicate my blog entries to the holiday. While I plan on Halloween entries for 2017, I am not doing a '13 days of Halloween' nor devote the rest of the month to it. Plan on blogging about things besides Halloween this month! Whenever I do blog about something Halloween-related 'Halloween' will appear within the title.


Since I have blogged using Halloween themes for a couple years, I decided I would kick off my Halloween theme by compiling my blog posts of Halloweens past. So if you've read them before, you take a trip down nostalgia lane with me by revisiting all 15 entries. If not, here ya go.


2015


The 2015 OBS Jack O' Lantern Haul can be found HERE. Got to say, I forgot I had some of these! With any luck I will get around to reading and reviewing some of them before the end of the month.


Vertigo 2015 Preview can be found HERE. Alas, I never did pick up nor read most of these titles. While I purchased the first couple issues of Clean Room and Unfollow, they became more wait for the trade. Did acquire more issues of Lucifer though, including duplicates of the first issue! Unfortunately, I hadn't added Lucifer to my pull list so there's gaps in my collection. Some reviews would be quite fitting wouldn't they?


My review for the movie the Last Witch Hunter is HERE. One of my rare movie reviews.


Howling Commandos of SHIELD #1 (ANAD) Review can be found HERE. Might actually be my only review from Marvel's All-New All-Different banner. Really should read the remaining five issues then they could be reviewed under my On the bubble/Cancelled heading that I haven't gone beyond announcing...


Halloween-related shows reviewed during the week of Halloween can be found HERE.  I had done a weekly recap of what I considered were Halloween-related shows. They were: iZombie, The Player, Sleepy Hollow, and Grimm.


2016


Exorcist the series write-ups can be found HERE and HERE. Still haven't finished the rest of the first season or started the second season yet. Once again, I am considering covering this year.


2016 OBS Trick or Treat Haul is HERE. Yeah, if I OBS does a Jack O' Lantern thing again this year, you can be certain I will blog about it.


Ghost Rider Arc for Marvels Agents of SHIELD: PART 1 and Part 2.


The Walking Dead Season 5 Write-Up is HERE. I did marathon viewing of season 5 of The Walking Dead and composed my thoughts. Neither season 6 nor season 7 were available to me then. Now, I have access to them on Netflix...


Ash meets Cthulhu?! - another comic book review.


Halloween 2016 Game NIGHT. Several future blog entries will be tied to this...


Samhain/All Saint's Day readings. A bunch of stuff I read on that day.


November 2nd: My final installment on All Soul's Day included my thoughts on the origins of Ghost Rider in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, how Mexico decided to copy the James Bond film Spectre, and a shoutout for Disney's Giant Halloween Hex #1. I've been meaning to write a review for Giant Halloween Hex #1 for awhile. What do you know? It's Halloween season again!




So here's my look back at Halloween blog posts' past.


Next time.







No comments: