Friday, February 27, 2009

Some Paizo related "news"

Since Paizo is apparently moving, they have a sale on old Dungeon/Dragon/Polyhedron magazines. When the sale was announced, the deadline was March 1st. Procrastinator that I am I went to the site to figure out what I wanted. Apparently, the deadline is April 1st. April Fool's Day suits me just fine as a deadline. Now I have plenty of time to determine my wants. So around the last week of March...

Other interesting news is that the Planet Stories line is now available at B&N locations. While one could order them online, now brick and mortar stores are offering. On a non B&N front, a local bookstore in my area is carrying select Planet Stories books for the time being. Last but not least, SFBC has offered one of the titles, forgot which one, as an exclusive hardcover. I will probably order it at some point although I don't know when.

Finally, I downloaded the latest two updates, magic items and prestige classes, of the Pathfinder rules. I'll comment on them at some point. May also download the primer for the latest adventure path. But that will be at a later date.

No comments: