Friday, February 6, 2009

What I'm currently reading

I figured I might as well mention what books I'm currently reading. Definately, the sections of the Rifts UE book as I'm making a Mystic for Mike's Rifts campaign. Mongoose traveller will have to wait. Stephen King's It has occupied my attention on and off for almost a year and a half. The anime Basilisk has not only reawakened my interest in anime/manga but the phenomena of the ninja as well. So I have started reading two books on that subject. A book I'm currently reading at work is Mario Puzo's Omerta, which I have had since I believe 2002. Yes, it sometimes takes me that long to read something. Speaking of things I haven't done in awhile, I went to the library at the beginning of the week. There, I checked out an interview book of Alan Moore and Tarzan of the Apes. As I need to return the Alan Moore interview book on Tuesday, that particular book is occupying a lot of my time at the present. So far its a very fascinating interview. I plan on commenting on it.

No comments: