Monday, February 2, 2009

Comics Haul 2/2/09

Couple weeks ago the Science Fiction Book Club had its 50% off publisher price sale. While I was hesitant to take advantage of the sale, it is the best time to order graphic novels from the club. Otherwise, the cost of shipping reduces the savings one receives when ordering GN's through the club. When I went to the webpage to order, I noticed a section that said 'be like Barack Obama, collect Conan'. As its known that our current president is a Conan fan, I found that section amusing. Needless to say I ordered a couple Conan books. One, the Conquering Sword of Conan isn't a graphic novel. The club version is hardcover though and at 50% off a much better deal than its normal softcover version. Now the only Del Rey Conan I need to get is the second one. Anyway, my shipment arrived today.

Here's the graphic novels:
Savage Sword of Conan vol. 2 TPB
Bat-Manga (although not quite GN, manga comprises most of the book)
Serenity: Those Left Behind HC (even though I own the individual issues...)
The Complete the Great and Secret Show TPB

No comments: