Friday, February 6, 2009

Found out why I haven't received the latest Rifter

After coming home and discovering that once more that I haven't received the latest Rifter, issue 45, I was very frustrated. So I check Palladium message board and sit. By all indications, people have received their copies. Maybe something happened to my copy in the mail? I don't recall receiving four issues. In order to ease my fears I decide to check my email. I'm one of those people that maintain a huge archive of old email. However, I do delete email from time to time. Fortunately, I still had the email confirmation from the last super-subscription sale. Upon reviewing it, the start issue was issue 41. Which means the subscription lapsed with issue 44... That explains why I haven't received issue 45 then. Guess I'll have to take advantage of the latest subscription special sooner than later. As for the extra 'gift', I'm leaning towards the Tales of the Chi-Town Burbs anthology. I already own Mutants of the Yucatan. Although I really do want a copy of Mutants in Avalon. Maybe I'll combine the two.

No comments: