Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Elusive Teen Titans Giant 100 Page # 1!






About a couple weeks ago, I accepted I wouldn't find a copy of it. After all, I heard over the grapevine, the quantity of Teen Titans Giant 100 Page #1 Wal-Mart Exclusive was shorted. Had collected the other three; but no luck with the Teen Titans inaugural issue. After checking and re-checking to no avail, I threw in towel. Blogged my frustration even.

Today I was informed there was a re-stock. How odd? I thought. We are mere days away from August after all. Heck, the initial wave was stocked ahead of its street date in some places. Clearly, it must be the second issue. Ahead of schedule. Again. Sigh...

When I do wander over to the TCG aisle where DC Giant 100 Page are stocked, I am shocked and stand corrected.


Look what I found!




If you guessed by the picture displaying a copy of Teen Titans Giant 100 Page #1 held in my hand home means I finally own a copy, you'd guess right.


Yep, I own a copy of all four #1's!


Must say I am pleasantly surprised this baby fell into my lap. Wasn't expecting any re-stocks of the inaugural DC Giant 100 Page #1 Wal-Mart Exclusives this late during the month. Let alone the shorted Teen Titans. Definitely boosts my optimism for the program.

Bring on the second issues!


Next time.

No comments: