Friday, May 8, 2009

The next game I'll run (due to PointCon '09)

A while ago, I commented that I was itching to run a game. My choices were either D&D 4E, Palladium Fantasy, and Other. Before and shortly after I spent a lot of time following D&D 4E. Purchased the books and considered running a game. Either a 'sandbox' H1-H3 campaign or a Punjar-based campain are my choices for a 4E game. Problem is that one of the fellows at the Tuesday night game would be a definate no. So that makes a 4E game doubtful. Palladium Fantasy is one of my favorite settings. I ran my Rifts game instead because of two reasons. One, I didn't want to mess the setting up. Two, Palladium Fantasy is another fantasy setting. Unfortunately, when I have brought the topic up at PointCon to a couple individuals, I received a lukewarm response. Other is a various games and settings.

This last weekend at PointCon '09 I decided to finally purchase a copy of the Serenity game along with the three other books available for it. After displaying my purchase, at least two from my Tuesday game expressed interest. Therefore, the Serenity RPG is the next game I run.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hear the Serenity RPG's not half-bad! Enjoy. :-)