Monday, April 13, 2009

I liked Wrestlemania 25

Last Sunday evening, I got together with two other people to watch Wrestlemania 25. We watched it. Two of us liked it. Another thought it was so-so. Then again, he fell asleep towards the end. Originally, I was going to post my thoughts afterwards. Then, as I was about to post, I decided to postpone until after RAW. Big mistake. When I was about to do my write-up, I found out about PDFGate. Sigh. Then I posted my thoughts on PDFGate. Well, I'll post afterwards I thought. Rest of the story I got distracted. I would post my thoughts now except for two reasons. One, its a potentially busy day tomorrow/today so I don't won't to stay up to late. Two, its been a week. Right now, I'll give it a 4 out of 5 stars based on my post-WM glow. If I get the DVD, I'll may provide some thoughts then. All in all, I was satisfied and would be more than willing to watch next year's Wrestlemania.

No comments: