Thursday, April 23, 2009

A 4C (or FAESRIP) Community

Over on EN World, I found out about an online community that deals with the 4C system. The community or forum is called 4C4Ever. What's the 4C system? The 4C system is retro-clone of the FAESRIP system that the Marvel Super Heroes game used. As longtime comics fan, MSH was one of the games that got me into role-playing. So a community such as this appeals to me on a nostlagic level. I would love to play a game.

Ironically, even though MSH helped get me into role-playing I have played only three or four sessions. My game group at the time was too much into the D&D mindset. And I barely understood the rules... Again, I'd love to play it again especially now that I can run the game better.

There are other old MSHRPG links out there. At some point they'll be added to the blog. One that I have been meaning to add, classicmarvel.com, is currently offline. Hopefully, it wasn't due to WOTC ...

No comments: