Saturday, October 6, 2018

Halloween 2018: Blogging of Halloweens Past the Second



I am getting a jump on my Halloween blogging early this year. Maybe. Hopefully. Posting more than one or two posts before mid-month. Or thirteen days prior...


Last year, I compiled links to all my previous Halloween blogging along with a byline for entry. Make it easier for those that don't want to scroll down and click on the Halloween label. Time is money after all! Plus, clicking the label brings up EVERY Halloween labeled post so it's more convenient for the discriminating reader too. Since last year was the first, why not do a second?


I had the notion I would blog additional Halloween-related entries over the last year. Didn't quite happen. Funny, right?


We'll start with last year's compilation spanning entries from 2015 and 2016. I am NOT repeating the bylines here. C'mon... Think of it as Halloween scavenger hunt!


2017


D&D PC costume party - was my first original 2017 Halloween 2018 entry. Basically,  a game report (really should do more of those...) of when my Half-Orc Barbarian Grogg attended a costume party during Adventurers League module.


Three Halloween Links - Shared three links concerning unorthodox burial and funeral rites, Polish folklore of monsters,  and a Polish poem that inspired the Witcher.


Walking Dead Season 6 Marathon First Half - I marathoned season 6 of The Walking Dead on Netflix about half way. Here's what I thought of each episode. Should probably finish the season this year...


2017 OneBookShelf Halloween Jack O'Lantern Tricks and Treats Haul - 'Nuff said. Other than the tricks, I haven't read any of the free PDFs yet...


2017 Sunday Comics Page Thoughts - Aha! Something I did read! My two cents on the Halloween-themed Sunday Comic Strips in the Sunday Paper.


Shadowrun Missions Module that best fit a Halloween theme - A game report of a Shadowrun Missions module I felt could serve as perfect fit for Halloween night.


Halloween Night - My entry on All Hallows' Eve. A potpourri. Check it out... if you dare!!!


Technically, my post on October 1st combining Dave Arneson Game Day and Halloween counts as previous Halloween-related post as it precedes this compilation. So if you haven't read it yet, here it is for your convenience. Still haven't converted the Horsemen of the North to 5E yet...


Halloween is roughly 25 days away!


Next time.





No comments: