Thursday, October 25, 2018

Halloween '18: OneBookShelf Expands Halloween PDF Treats



If you told me my next Halloween 2018 blog entry after my annual OneBookShelf Halloween Treats entry was a follow up, I wouldn't have believed them. Believe I had other blog entry topics in mind but I did whatever George R.R. Martin does while writing the next A Song of Ice and Fire novel and NOT blog. However, I said if I discovered anymore PDF Halloween Treats available on OneBookShelf site I'd blog about it. True to my word, there are new treats.


I just thought they'd recently discovered hidden gems. Instead, OBS expanded them to two more sites. They are Storytellers Vault and DM's Guild. Both links conveniently direct one to both the Halloween sale (31% off select PDFs) and the icon containing the Halloween treat.


Storyteller's Vault


Bat: New Blood - a scenario for Dark Ages Vampire (World of Darkness) where a Tremere and an alchemist have created alchemical blood...


Jack O'Lantern - Beckett's Vampire Folio 1: Carne's Rebellion for Vampire: The Masquerade


2nd Jack O' Lantern:  Same as the 1st...


3rd Jak O' Lantern: Demon Translation Guide - How to convert the Demons from Demon the Fallen to Demon the Descent (Chronicles of Darkness)


Going to assume only three treats are available.


DM's Guild


Ghost: Seasonal Surprises vol 1 - How to create a Halloween themed adventure for D&D 5E


Jack O' Lantern: Monsters of Horror (which one can acquire from a different site as well).


2nd Jack O' Lantern - A Night of Masks and Monsters (A Requiem of Wings #1) - 5E adventure for Characters level 3 of table of 3 - 6 PCs.


3rd Jack O' Lantern: Heroes of Mists - Expanding Curse of Strahd to fit the setting of Ravenloft more (for D&D 5E)


Surprised there were 4 treats here! Provided you didn't check out the other sites that is.  I'm assuming this will be all goodies though.


Halloween is 6 days away!


Next time.









No comments: