Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Serenity RPG Cram Session Tuesday

On Tuesday, August 4th, I am running another session of my Serenity campaign. Once again, its another cram day. Why? The same reason I haven't updated this blog in awhile. Lack of motivation and concentration. Not from lack of desire. I look forward to future modules and stories both published and homebrew (ie my own creation). My mind contemplates future possiblities, that are also personal for each of, the crew of the (name withheld). Likewise, I have plenty blog about. So why? Cause I haven't. That's the existential reason. Kind of the same reason why this particular blog exists. I chose to.

Enough with rambling anyway. The point is that I have less than 24 hours to prepare for the Serenity session. I reckon I have day's worth of work and only a couple hours to do it. Oh well, it worked last session. Yep, that's right. The second session was overall an enjoyable time. The fine GM tradition of little preparation continues.

No comments: