Thursday, July 16, 2009

First 3 Days of RPG Blog II Palladium Coverage

In celebration of both another Tuesday Night Rifts session and more Palladium content on the blogosphere, I figured I'd provide links to the first three days worth of Palladium coverage on RPG Blog II. Haven't read them yet. When I do I may provide my comments.

Mega-Interview with Kevin Siembieda - a recent, as in July-ish, interview with the main man at Palladium.

Being a Palladium Freelancer - Interview with Jason Richards - contains a nice summation of Chaos Earth among other things.

Into the Fire: Tips for Running Rifts - title says it all. I do have an opinion on some of the tips...

2 comments:

Zachary Houghton said...

Thanks for the links, Matt! Hope you like what's out there. More to come...

Matt C said...

Your welcome. Just glad that there's more Palladium stuff available.