Sunday, June 7, 2009

Serenity RPG: Starting in July

Found out on Tuesday that James Mishler is putting his AD&D 1E game on hiatus until at least after Gen Con. Now I have been meaning to start my Serenity game in July and this fits my plans perfectly. In the meantime, this Tuesday is going to be a board game day since I am not ready yet. During this week, I decided I didn't want to do character creation in July. So I have decided that we shall do character creation on the 22nd of June.

Speaking of character creation it is very important that I decided what experience level they'll be. For awhile I have been leaning towards a Veteran crew. However, I changed my mind this evening. All along I wanted the players to have a say on whether they'd be greenhorns or a bit more heroic. Until now, no one had cared one way or another. This evening a potential new player suggested that the group be a bunch of inexperienced greenhorns trying to make their way through the 'Verse. I am perfectly fine with that. Greenhorn it is.

No comments: