Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mongoose Traveller...

I now own a copy of Mongoose Traveller after acquiring it at a rather decent discount along with several other products at the same discount. Unfortunately, it took a local game store to close in order to get said products at that discount. The only bright side was that I was able to buy Traveller (Mongoose version) around what I would have paid for a PDF from RPGNow.

So there will be some commentary on MT (Mongoose Traveller) from me this year. A resolution of sorts to actually read the book this year.

2 comments:

James Mishler said...

Whoa, did Geek's Edge Games go under already, or did the new Galaxy Comics & Games go under? I haven't been to either in months... if Jodi and I get into Point, it's Wal*Mart, PetCo, maybe Best Buy and a hamburger, and back home...

Matt C said...

Geek's Edge went out of business on Saturday. As fate would have it I was off that day.