Saturday, January 31, 2009

Comics Haul 1/26 - 1/31

Today, I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a copy of Heroes vol. 2 Hardcover. The book contains all graphic novellas from the second season.

Earlier this week, I purchased Knights of the Old Republic vol. 1 TPB from Bookfinders at 30% off. I became interested in the series after hearing writer John Jackson Miller discuss it during the '08 FCBD. When I saw it for 30% off, I decided check out the series for myself.

updated: Went to the local comics shop, Galaxy Comics, and picked up this week's shipment/purchase.

Amazing Spider-Man Extra 3
Astounding Wolf Man 12
Reign in Hell 7
Usagi Yojimbo 117

In addition, I picked up the February Previews Catalog along with Stephen King's Dark Tower: The Long Road Home HC. In addition, I was able to get four trades really cheap. They are Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine Volumes One and Two as well as Wolverine Classic Volumes One and Two.

No comments: