Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun and games with RPGA log in

Way back in August WOTC announced that it was merging the DCI and RPGA log ins. When I read about it on a yahoo group I thought I wouldn't have to worry about it. Flash forward to Monday and what would have been my first LFR session. We were trying to figure out what published mods could be played via RPGA. To do so, we had to log in. One person has been having trouble lately logging in. So I tried to log in, only to discover that my number was affected by the changes. Today, I tried to log in. After many password attempts I gave up.

That makes two. My first problem with WOTC online was forum log ins. Now RPGA log ins. Needless to say this makes me even more wary about DND Insider. They have much longer road to go if they want to actually charge people.

No comments: