Friday, September 12, 2008

4E Next Week

I'm actually going to play some 4E next week. There's talk of playing a LFR session on Monday all that's required is finding a place to play - and ordering a mod. I plan on playing a human control wizard which I made in June. Only took me twenty-nine minutes for character generation. When I transfer the character to a character sheet I'll also add the details for having Waterdeep as a background. Don't know what I'll pick for a bonus language yet. Looking forward to seeing the Swordmage in action.

This Tuesday I was going to run my 4E pick-up game with pre-gens until two players couldn't show up. Of course, at the other two players urging, the game will occur this coming Tuesday cause they want to play the PCs they made. When I said I preferred pre-gens cause it was just a pick-up game. Since I believe they'll use those characters when they do play LFR (neither are playing in Monday's potential session) I don't feel to bad. So next week three players will venture through a modified Kobold Hall. Maybe a fourth player but I won't hold my breath knowing his attitude towards 4e...

No comments: