Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yahoo's 100 Movies You Must See List

Yahoo has done a 100 movies one must see list. Here's the link.

I decided to list which of those movies I've seen, think I have seen, or seen sections of. Movies that I have seen chunks or not sure that I have seen I'll bold. Those that I haven't but would like to I'll italicize. Not all 100 hundred movies will be listed. Much shorter that way.

The list:
12 Angry Men
2001: A Space Odyssey
The 400 Blows
8 1/2 - inspired one of the storylines in a LARP that I ran
Alien
Apocalypse Now
The Bicycle Thief
Blade Runner
Blazing Saddles
Blue Velvet
Bonnie and Clyde
The Bridge on the River Kwai
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Casablanca
Chinatown
Citizen Kane
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Die Hard - I never seen this from beginning to end or if I have, I forgot.
Dr. Strangelove
E.T.
Enter the Dragon - I briefly felt an urge to play or run a Ninjas & Superspies game afterwards.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
French Connection
Godfather
Godfather Part 2
Goldfinger - There a many Bond flicks that I have never watch the entirety of the film.
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Goodfellas
Groundhog Day
Its a Wonderful Life
Jaws
King Kong
Lawrence of Arabia
Lord of the Rings
M
MASH
Maltese Falcon
Matrix
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
National Lampoon's Animal House
Nosferatu
On the Waterfront
One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
Paths of Glory
Princess Mononoke
Psycho - I have seen the remake, but not all of the original.
Pulp Fiction
Raging Bull
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Rashomon
Rear Window
Rocky
Saving Private Ryan
Schindler's List
Searchers
Seven Samurai
Silence of the Lambs
Singin' in the Rain
Snow White
Sound of Music
Star Wars
Sunset Blvd
Terminator 2
Titanic
Toy Story
Usual Suspects
Vertigo
Wild Strawberries
Wizard of Oz

So I can say with some confidence that I have seen around 43 of these movies at this time.

No comments: