Monday, March 30, 2009

Added two game company links

Today, I added links to two game companies, Green Ronin and Kenzer and Co. Added Kenzer because I'm intrigued by the upcoming fifth edition of Hackmaster. Knights of the Dinner Table is the gaming magazine right now. It just happens to be a comic book. Along similar lines, I'm excited about Green Ronin's licenses for A Song of Ice and Fire and Wild Cards. Having previously played A Game of Thrones D20, I'm curious about GR's brand new game that uses that setting. As I have the two newest Wild Cards novels, I've tinkered with the notion of running a Wild Cards based game. Last but not least, True20 is a game that fits my criteria for a good game.

Whether or not I acquire any of these games and settings depends on fate. And no I don't mean the game system.

No comments: