Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fixed my problem with Blogger

For about a week I was wondering why my blogger blogroll wasn't updating itself. No problem I told myself. Its lagged before. Still the lag only lasted a day or two. Yesterday, I logged in. No change. Oh well, I told myself. Wrote and entered my latest post. Got some type of error page. So I go back to my blog. I'm logged out. In response, I go to log in again except I go straight to my dashboard. According to my edit posts, my entry has been posted. Furthermore, one of my entries have received two more comments during the previous week.

At tonight's Tuesday game, I mentioned my problem. James Mishler mentioned a possible cause. Mike indirectly added credence. Encouraged by my latest news, I followed James's advice. While that didn't correct the problem right away, I managed to figure out the fix with the use of the Blogger FAQ.

My problem is fixed.

No comments: