Monday, May 21, 2018

Added a New Gaming Link: Atlas of Mystara



Anyone whose relatively new to this blog, if look down the page, you'll notice a curious sight. You'll see how one year I posted about a hundred entries on this blog. Astonishing, right? I am amazed too. However, there's a secret to that phenomena.


See, whenever I saw a blog I liked enough. I would add it to my blog roll. Whenever, I discovered a gaming or comics-related link that struck my fancy. I added it to the column 'Comics and Games links'. Not the correct title, but you get my drift.


Heck, awhile back I made reference to the webcomic Darths & Droids. A perfect example of site where a link is provided outside of specific post.


I haven't done such in a long time. Not since I stopped using my blog as a pseudo-homepage. Can make Analytics confusing otherwise...


However, tonight I am making an exception to my hiatus from such a practice.


Because of social media, I learned of Thorfinn Tait's cartography projects, which are posted online. Among those projects is the D&D, BECMI (Basic-Expanded-Companion-Master-Immortal) to be precise, game setting of Mystara.


Don't want to dig out old D&D books or want to peruse maps of one Dungeons and Dragons older settings?


Well, now you can at the Atlas of Mystara!


Pretty cool site!


Happy Gaming


Next time.

No comments: