Saturday, March 6, 2010

GM's Day Sale at OBS sites

Sometime between March 3rd and 8th is GM's Day. To celebrate many companies are offering discounts on select PDFs. Over at OneBookShelf sites such as RPGNow and DriveThruRPG the discount is generally 25%. I believe Your Games Now or whatever the site is called has the same discount.

Why am I mentioning this? One, I do not benefit from plugging these sales whatsoever. Its a conversational point for me. If I do purchase some PDFs due to the sale, its now a conversation point having mentioned the sale prior. Second, I am thankful when companies discount their products. Such a gamble does not always pay off and may hurt sales in the long-term.

2 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

I believe GM's day was March 4th. So do you plan to get anything?