Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Round of Links

Since its Monday, I figured I provide another round to various interesting things on web. Hopefully, later today I'll get around to posting a session overview of my first Serenity session.

10 under-rated Classic Who Stories - what the title says. A neat read.

Doctor Who Series 5 Spoiler - links to a bunch of photo stills although this page does provide the major spoiler. If true, Series 5 will have a much different tone than I thought. Hint: the initials R.S.

Matt Smith in Doctor Who Costume - definately not the goth look I thought it was going to be. Like the nice old/young man contrast.

The Comic Book Database - describes itself.

The last three posts of RPGBlog II's Palladium Week Coverage:
Robotech - as mentioned by Jason Marker whose contributing to practically the entire line.
Bill Coffin: Palladium Alumnus
A Look Back

No comments: