Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Rifts Blog

I want to thank Outsyder Gaming for pointing out another Rifts related blog. Like author of said blog, I probably wouldn't read said blog since I'm only monolingual. However, the Outsyder Gaming blog pointed out that there's a translate it feature at the top of the blog. Again, like said author, I wasn't aware of such a feature. Now I am able to read that blog.

At last, here is another Palladium, albeit Rifts, related blog. In english, its called Featherfall squad. I think this might be the link for the english translation...

Edit: as it turns out that link just takes you to Google translate. Here is the link: Escamot Featherfall

If you can't read the language like me just scroll to translate it feature. Guess there's no short cut for it.

No comments: