Monday, January 19, 2009

Enjoying my new Retro Duo

One of the gifts I received for my birthday was a Retro Duo which can run both 8 bit and 16 bit NES/SNES games. In addition, I also received 4 games which were Castlevania's 2 and 3 as well as Mega Man X and Super Mario World . Needless to say most of my gaming is this. While I have played all four games, Super Mario World has gotten the most "love" for two simple reasons. The game can be saved in places and seems to require less skill than the other three. It also has the quirk where beaten areas can be replayed. The drawbacks are that I know I've missed some hidden areas/items and that certain areas require a lot of practice and skill to get passed. Hopefully, I haven't hit a dead end as far as skill goes.

I guess that's why when it comes to video games I prefer RPG's. They have save points and are easier for a guy like me to play.

No comments: