Thursday, October 16, 2008

Added some more links.

Well, I added some more links. I finally got around to adding a link to Adventure Games Publishing. Other companies that I have added links to are Mongoose and Goodman Games. Necromancer Games forum is listed under communities simply because I lurk on the forum a lot. A real challenge was figuring out where to place ComicMix. ComicMix is a combination site that consists of news, "web"comics, community, and opinion pieces. When I realized I liked the site for more than just the free online comics, I placed it in the general header. Must admit I haven't spent much time there in awhile as I am behind on reading the comics that I buy. Last but not least, I added Xeveninti's blog to my blog list because it combines "old-school" with the new school of 4E.

No comments: