Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Comics Haul for July 3rd, 2019


Often I won't buy comics until the Tuesday Game Night (Adventurers League or Shadowrun Missions). As such, my Comics Haul will be posted at the last possible second. While I bought comics last Tuesday, the entry wouldn't have posted until Wednesday. Granted, I am not technically violating my no combining rules I felt posting it on the day of release violated the spirit of the rule. Ergo, I skipped last week.

Since I did purchase comics today, here's my Comics Haul from those comics released on July 3rd 2019:


Doom Patrol Weight of the Worlds #1 (loved  show on DC Universe!), The Green Lantern #9, Savage Avengers #3 ( I had been buying the Deodato variants. However, none were offered. Conan with a symbiote sword? Cool!)


Dreaming #11, Uncanny X-Men #21, Talk Bernie to Me! One - shot (Please no political rants...)


Captain America & The Invaders: Bahamas Triangle One-Shot Ron Lim variant (Grew up on Lim art. Plus, how can you beat WW2 super-hero teams?), Savage Sword of Conan #6, Justice League #27


Steve Gerber Conversations  (One of my favorite comic writers. Had to acquire a compilation of interviews and statements on the internet.) Doctor Who Gallifrey Time War Volume Two Audio Drama CD. (Cause Time War and some old time radio narration.)

A decent sized haul.

Next time.

No comments: