Thursday, July 11, 2019

Comics Haul from July 10th, 2019


On the waning hours of Tuesday, I blogged my Comics Haul from the July 3rd release comics. Only the URL will state July 2nd. Fixed it; but my gaffe is there. Sigh... Was in such a Tuesday mindset, I had finished playing D&D, that I counted back seven days from Tuesday.  Didn't want to make that mistake again so I was sure to make the trip to the comics shop to buy my haul from those comics released on the 10th of July, 2019.

Thus, why there's a Comics Haul a mere day or two after the previous.

Besides, doesn't feel odd posting my collection the day after New Comics Day versus posting the day before New Comics Day. What can I say? There are weeks when I want to go to the comics shop once a week and then there are weeks where twice a week pilgrimage is appealing.

My haul was very, very light for me this week. No trades. End of the month might be a killer though...






Star Wars #68 (Had considered dropping the title with the change in writer; but Star Wars is now the single longest running title I have been collecting from beginning to present.) and Detective Comics #1007 (My final new issue of Detective Comics for awhile. Only hung around for the Spectre story. Love, absolutely love, the Batman TAS homage on the cover!)




Batman and the Outsiders #3 (Black Lightning calling out Batman? Oh yeah!) and Young Justice #7



Savage Sword of Conan #7 (didn't I buy issue 6 on Tuesday? Should probably check if I bought a duplicate...), Hawkman #14 (Sienkiewicz Cardstock Variant - It's because of the variant I didn't drop Hawkman with this issue.), and House of Whispers #11 (Another title I may or not drop within the near future.)

And dat dat dat's all folks!

Rather surreal to blog my comics haul the very same week those comics hit the stands!

Next time.

No comments: