Friday, April 13, 2018

Robotech RPG Tactics Unboxing Part One: Out of the Parcel


Last month, I blogged about receiving the remaining lot of the now defunct post-2000 version of Palladium Books's Robotech RPG. Genesis Pits is the book that got away. At the time, I was undecided about ordering Robotech RPG Tactics.

About that. As March ended, I decided on the spur of the moment my longstanding reluctance would cease.

I ordered a copy.

How can a Robotech fan can say no to what may be the only Robotech miniatures game ever?

A week ago my package arrived.

Since I waited this long to acquire it, why not savor the unboxing? So yesterday, I took it out of the box and took pictures.

For posterity sake of course:

In the box:


Side shots:






Front side:


Back Side:


There you have it. Snapshots of what is now gaming history.

There will be an actual unboxing... 

Maybe not next time...

Happy Gaming!


No comments: