Thursday, March 22, 2018

My First Order from Palladium in YEARS Part 2



Three nights ago I blogged about placing my first order from Palladium Books in years. If not a decade. As a Robotech fan, I desired to acquire all the new wave of Robotech RPG books before the license expired at month's end. Plus, books being liquidated at 40 - 50% off helps quite a bit too. Since Genesis Pits was sold out and Palladium mentioned New Generation Sourcebook was nearing sell out status, I wasn't quite sure the latter book would still be available when they processed the order.

As of this morning my jitters were place to rest as my package was delivered. With a little too much fanfare for my liking but everything seems fine.


Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I took pics!



The cover for the deluxe Gold Edition of Shadow Chronicles. Looks pretty.



As Palladium normally doesn't produce hardcovers, this inlet is quite the sight!



Palladium stated less than 50 copies were available so this being the 457th out of 500 is extra special.



Here's the Masters Sourcebook (Southern Cross) and the UEEF (or UEF) Marines Sourcebook (from flipping through the pages it looks like an updated Sentinels book)




Macross Sourcebook and New Generation Sourcebook. The website states New Generation is sold out now. Lucked out.





Needless to say I am quite pleased everything I ordered arrived and intact sooner than expected. Expect reviews in the future. Would be cool if I could play a game too...

Haven't decided whether or not to order a copy of Robotech RPG Tactics or not. Buying a copy of RRT at 40% is awfully tempting as a Robotech fan. However, I am less likely to play that and fret of any thud damaging the contents inside. Won't be able to replace any damaged contents...

Next time.


No comments: