Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hilarious: Obama/Conan Parody Comic!

Earlier, I was looking through previews while working on my monthly comics order. I have gradually stopped paying attention to Devil's Due as their section diminished. Well, as I was flipping through the catalog, one of two Obama comics caught my eye. Now, I have quickly gone "tone blind" when it comes to comics trying capitalize on our current president. There have been so many that I have adopted the attitude of "what another?". Then again, has another president been such a fan of the form? So I guess I can't blame them. Rambling done. The particular comic seems to be a Conan/Obama parody comic. A comic that's billed as a monthly on-going. In addition to being a comics fan, Obama has acknowledged his love for Conan. So Obama being cast as a Conan fill-in has my attention. Definately getting this.

Provided it comes out...

No comments: