Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Comics Haul 3/31/09

Haven't done a Comics Haul in about a month. Even though I still bought comics all this time, I just didn't get around to listing them. I don't plan on rectifying that. Figured, I'd just list the comics related products I purchased or arrived today.

Barnes and Noble had a real good discount on a select number of Alan Moore written graphic novels around the time the Watchmen movie came out. In addition to a book that hasn't shipped yet, I received three Alan Moore-penned tomes today. They are From Hell TP, V for Vendetta TP, and Saga of the Swamp Thing Volume One HC.

In addition, I finally went to my local comics shop after not going for about two weeks.

I got:
Back Issue 33 which focuses on teen superheroes of the 70's and 80's.
Necronomicon TP
The free handouts After Watchmen and Wolverine Saga
Amazing Spider-man 588, 589 and Extra 3
Angel 19
War of Kings Darkhawk 2 and X-Men Kingbreaker 4
Guardians of the Galaxy 12
Tales of the TMNT 56
Usagi Yojimbo 119
Phantom: Ghost Who Walks 1

I also got for cheap all the issues that comprise Nightwing Year One that appeared in Nightwing as well as Red Prophet Tales of Alvin Maker Volume Two HC. I think I have volume one...

No comments: