Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Comics Haul 8/26/20

 

Another Wednesday has come and soon to be gone. Thus, a New Comics Day has also come and gone. Here's my haul for this week:

Fantastic Four Anithesis #1 and Batman: Three Jokers #1

Sometimes I sour on mini-series and give them a hard pass. Then, I swear the only titles I collect are mini-series. I really couldn't say not to Neal Adams drawing the Fantastic Four. Plus, I love the FF; and after dropping the FF title had to satisfy my Fantastic Four itch. Regarding Batman Three Jokers, like Dreaming Waking Hours, I changed my mind after the hiatus ended. I just HAD to read the story about why there's three Jokers. Although I should have waited for the trade.




X-Men God Loves, Man Kills Extended Cut #2 and Usagi Yojimbo Color Classics #5

Usagi came out last month. I am just happy that despite going to backorder with Diamond a copy arrived for me. I own a copy of God Loves, Man Kills. However, I buy "new" Claremont comics in the hope Marvel will actually do more than pay him to write the occasional eight page story.





The Question #4


Last God #8 (?) and John Constantine Hellblazer #9



This'll be my last Comics Haul for at least a couple weeks since I won't be buying any comics on Wednesday in the near future.


Next time.



No comments: