Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday Night Gaming Will Be A Regular Thing Again!



Before I begin, I want to apologize to any mobile users who view this blog's mobile version. On Saturday, when I mentioned the 'Halloween' label, I assumed one can see labels on the right-hand column. That is the case for the Web Version. The Web Version is the version I typically use for blogging purposes. Rarely, do I consult how this blog appears on mobile. Well, turns out I was wrong. The mobile version only lists posts. No links. No blog roll. No labels. So I apologize to any mobile readers scratching their heads.


How does labels relate to this blog post?


Well, as I mentioned at the beginning of the year, my FLGCS moved its organized game play events to Tuesday Nights. Back during the early days of this blog before my gaming drought, I participated in a regular Tuesday Game and would blog about it. I've included the label with my 'Five Take-Aways' because the sessions occurred on Tuesdays.

Simple enough, right?


However, it wasn't a regular thing because my schedule didn't allow it.


Thus, whenever I used the label it felt hollow. Wasn't a regular Tuesday Game.


Next month changes the dynamic. My schedule will soon allow me to game regularly on Tuesday nights at my FLGCS. Heck, I could play in a home campaign as I could attend reliably.


Does this mean I'll play every Tuesday night? Maybe. Significantly, more than once a month.Which is all that matters.


Will be nice to have a regular, as much as organized play is, Tuesday Night Game again.


Next time.

No comments: