Monday, July 18, 2016

The Start of 6+ Weekly D&D and Shadowrun Sessions Begins!

Weekly table-top role-playing games became a thing of the past for me long ago. I'm lucky if I can game once or twice a month. So a regular campaign is outside the realm of possibility. Organized play such as Adventurer's League and Shadowrun Missions are really the only table-top RPG campaigns I can participate in without causing disruptions. Often such play time occurs intentionally as such as vacation or by happenstance. It was because of the latter that I played the beginning intro module for the new Adventurer's League season in Barovia, Suits in the Mist. Unfortunately, further adventures in Barovia have eluded me for now.


That is until today. Or the next week or two anyway. Why? Fortunately, my schedule allows for six consecutive weeks of gaming over the course of the next six weeks. Now, I had arranged to be able to play the next two sessions of Shadowrun Missions but decided to expand it to include the other four weeks at my local game store that provide the opportunity to D&D 5E Adventurer's League modules. Thus, my hapless rogue may actually get the chance to leave Barovia!


So I am quite looking forward to six weeks of gaming. Feels almost like a regular weekly game! Of course, I plan on blogging about the experiences, including the first Barovia and Shadowrun Missions sessions.


Happy Gaming!

No comments: