Monday, January 25, 2010

Human Target

Last week, I watched the first two episodes of the Human Target. So far so good. Its a nice action/adventure show about a bodyguard named Christopher Chance that, as the name implies, makes himself a target. Jackie Earle Haley (I think) who played Rorsach and will play Freddy Krueger also stars as a regular. So that is two performances in adaptions of DC Entertainment properties.

Honestly, I am not all that familiar with the character so I don't know how faithful the show is. I never read the earlier comics nor the most recent series from around 2004-5. DC is releasing a 6 part mini-series, which if I get it will be via trade paperback.

For those that are interested in reading a little bit more of the early (circa 70's) comic book appearances of Christopher Chance, the blog Diversions of the Groovy Kind has a snippet or two.

No comments: