Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Weeks Off, 3+ Weeks on Gaming

Haven't posted much recently. Some of that has to do with my schedule. Some of its motivation as I haven't been in a blogging mood. Some of its content. Due to scheduling conflicts, I have not been able to attend the Tuesday night gaming group. What makes me happy is that my schedule allows me to attend the next three weeks worth of sessions. Possibly more.

The group has decided to play Star Wars Saga Edition and Vampire the Masquerade on alternating Tuesdays. I have come up with two bare bones concepts for both games. For Star Wars, I am thinking about playing a human soldier type whose a rifleman. For the Vampire the Masquerade game, I am playing 13th generation Ventrue whom was (is?) a director at a local hospital. He appears to be middle-aged and was a former surgeon before his promotion to management. Notable Disciplines: Dominate. A neonate only recently released from his sire's stewardship. I no longer remember the proper terminology.

No comments: