Sunday, September 20, 2009

TNA No Surrender '09 Fantasy Booking

TNA Wrestling's PPV No Surrender occurs Sunday evening. Now, I haven't watched Impact in awhile. One, I don't have easy access to the show anymore. Two, TNA was one of the reasons I need to take a sabbatical from wrestling. By the time I would watch Impact I discovered that I would fast-forward through most of the show. Three, TNA strayed and continues to stray from the type of product that attracted me to it.

Since I haven't watched the product in awhile, I really can't provide any predictions. I will provide my own personal fantasy booking of this weekend's No Surrender PPV. This is merely the opinion of one wrestling fan.

Rhino vs Bobby Lashley: Rhino has given so much to the company that he deserves more than to just lose to Mr. MMA Bobby Lashley. How about have the match end as draw either by time out or double count out. That way Lashley technically doesn't lose and there can be rematch.

ODB vs Cody Deaner: Unlike the WWE's Women's division, I actually like and respect the Knockouts Division. That fact that guy is wrestling for the title makes the division look like a joke. ODB for the win.

Knockouts Tag Title Tournament: the roster's big enough for tag belts? No comment.

X-Division Championship Match: I like both Daniels and Samoa Joe. In my opinion TNA hasn't done the best for Samoa Joe. They also haven't done the greatest by Daniels either. I'd say Daniels. That way there can be a Joe vs Daniels II.

TNA Lethal Lockdown: I'm all for pushing new talent. British Invasion all the way.

Abyss vs Kevin Nash for Legends Title: Oh yeah, a bounty too. Let's see if I'm dissatisfied with how TNA has handled Samoa Joe, I am very unhappy with how they have treated Abyss. Give the Legends title to Abyss via pinfall. TNA really needs to start push its own talent.

Hernandez vs Eric Young: Eric Young is the leader of a heel stable. Hernandez is a potential top guy. Have Eric Young win here. Hernandez can get revenge later.

Heavyweight Championship four way match: By now, I hope I given the impression that I think TNA needs to start building its own stars. Either Styles or Morgan. Styles deserves the belt; however, Morgan would be the biggest surprise. That surprise could pay dividends.

No comments: