Sunday, May 24, 2009

Even more blogs added to my blogroll

This evening I was reading my email, both past and present, when I followed a link to a Conan blog. Perusing said blog, I decided to add it to my blog roll. Because I enjoyed that so much I sought out other blogs and added them to my blog roll as well. Now, I know I mentioned a while back that I'd comment on why I added some blogs. I will still do that. Just not today. For now, I'll comment on those that I just added.

Today's additions are:
Adventure Game News - for when I don't want to check out various links on EN World. I see its been updated.... a lot during the last few days...

HeroPress - general geek stuff, comics, and Labyrinth Lord

Giant-Size Marvel - another comics site or blog I'm not sure which that celebrates the old Giant-Sized Marvel books.

Comics make no sense - once again another comics that blogs that points out some of the irony that have appeared in the funny books over time.

Geek Orthodox - cause I added it...

The Core Mechanic - a role-playing blog that I didn't add in the last massive blog roll add-athon cause I thought I had more than enough. Kind of funny actually.

Has Boobs, Reads Comics - another 'cause I added it...'

Crom! - A Conan fandom blog. The one I mentioned above...

Classic Articulation - cause the blog celebrates all the cool eighties cartoons/toys that I liked. And cause of the links.

No comments: