Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's Comics Haul 2020


First, Happy New Year! 2020 is upon us!

Second, unlike prior years, there will be no in-depth year-in-review nor in-depth New Year's Resolution. Overall, I felt I did a decent job fulfilling my 2019 goals. However, I realized they caused more consternation in the long run than good. My approach toward my blog in 2020 is to be more fluid. Blogging whenever and on whatever inspiration strikes me.

Comics shops were open today with brand new comics. A comics haul on New Year's Day doesn't come very often so here it is:


Incoming #1 - The One-Shot that supposedly sets the stage for all the big things that await the Marvel Universe during 2020.

Superman Giant 100 Page Volume 2 #1 - I do love the 100 page format.

Comics Revue Presents December 2019 - only one day late?



Dreaming #17 and Doctor Doom #4 - A long time ago it dawned on me that I really should only buy ten to twelve comics a month. Furthermore, I begrudgingly admit after a certain issue number there's just no catching up. Come my January 2020 Previews Order one of these titles will be cut from my pull.

Marauders #5 - Talk about light coloring! Can barely make out the art on that cover from this angle! As I alluded to in prior blog entries, this is my final month for collecting Marauders.



X-Men #4 - This would be my final month for collecting X-Men  as well but Yu being Yu the book fell behind on shipping. Go figure.

Books of Magic #15 - I consider the Sandman Universe titles to be 'buy one, buy them all'. If I drop the Dreaming, I am dropping Books of Magic.

Hope everyone's 2020 began on the right note.

Next time.

No comments: