Friday, July 13, 2018

My 2018 Christmas in July Palladium Surprise Package Arrived!


Last Christmas I hyped the Palladium X-Mas Surprise Package heavily. If you recall, I lamented how I hadn't ordered one in years. I also, ahem, missed out and didn't order a Surprise Package for another Christmas once again...

Every now and then, Palladium will do a Christmas in July Surprise Package. Sporadically. Not an annual event by any means. When I ordered Surprise Packages regularly, they didn't offer autographs for the July special. Autographs are the primary reason I order them.

Well, this year, they offered the Christmas in July Surprise Package - and there were autographs. Honestly, I wasn't going to order. Took advantage of the Drive Thru RPG deal (topic of a later blog - maybe?); but it wasn't until literally the midnight hour I made my decision.

Ordered my first Surprise Package in YEARS.

A handful of days later, I arrive home and there it is. Waiting for me.

Took pictures of course. Including the autographed page. They're a little blurry
...


Palladium Fantasy is my favorite setting. Wouldn't normally order the mouse pad. Hey, look at that! The Old Ones cover mouse pad. Will have to try my new mouse pad out some time!



 The latest book for the setting. Love the 'Ice and Fury' sig!

Plus, I received the longest-held contender for newest Palladium Fantasy title. Didn't get it the last time I ordered. Years ago.



Second most recent issue of the Rifter. Been years since my last Rifter. Don't recall the issue.



A grab bag wouldn't be complete without a couple Rifts books. One detailing the Coaltion States defending Rifts Earth against hordes of the Minion War (Think demons and devils) and a book containing a script for a Rifts movie (and stats).





Not bad for roughly $100 worth of product plus autographs for half the price!

This was blogged via smartphone.

Happy Gaming!

Next time.


No comments: