Sunday, July 16, 2017

So Maybe the 2017- 2018 Television Season Will Be the Charm?

Last fall, I decided I would do something different. I had realized that I couldn't recall enough of a given television episode to blog about afterwards. The 2015 -2016 season had started out relatively strong with quick snippets of a show's episode that week. Then I befall behind, which led me to the conclusion notes were needed. Took notes I did.


Taking notes worked... I covered the Flash's Christmas episode. The Ghost Rider arc for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD received steady coverage from me. I actually did take notes for shows that I didn't blog about. Got to the point when enough episodes for various shows aired that I decided to wait to lump them together.


Yeah, it is mid-July now.


Most if, not all, those shows are available on Netflix now. Not exactly current or tied to the 2016 - 2017 season anymore.


Plus, I would delay watching entire shows.


Once I started watching shows on Hulu I decided that I preferred not taking notes as it removed me from the experience too much.


On the other hand, I do like providing my two cents on specific episodes.


So the notes I took for 2016 - 2017 will vanish into the aether. Once I re-watch a show or catch up I may blog about it. In fact, I may follow my approach with movies and not blog until I've seen it a second time.


I'm sure I'll think of something. Or who knows? Maybe I'll actually follow the format this 2017 - 2018 television series and provide weekly updates.


Next Time.

No comments: