Thursday, December 31, 2015

My goal for 2016 is...

The New Year is almost upon us. What is the favorite pastime around this time of year? I'm not going to do a year in review. I considered writing what I learned; however,  that could be addressed with one remaining favorite activity this time of year. That's New Year's resolutions!


I hate New Year's resolutions. They are easily broken. I may have kept one once... But like Charlie Brown often says, 'This time will be different! This time I will...' Okay, I am not talking about kicking a football. Looking back, my one regret with this blog is that I didn't blog as much as I wanted to.


There were many movies over the summer that I wanted to write about yet didn't. Really wanted to have involvement in reviewing DC You and ANAD Marvel. The gaming commentary is rather anemic. Was planning on writing a Christmas entry about a couple Christmas comics but like many promised entries that didn't happen. Alright, that's more because I waited until Christmas itself to attempt to read those comics. Moral of the story: Read Christmas comics, more than one anyway,  before Christmas. Not saying I won't review those Christmas comics at a later date.


So without further ado, my New Year's resolution is to blog more because I am reading comics more frequently, squeezing more gaming in, and in general providing my two cents more often. Should be doable. Shouldn't it?

No comments: